Singapore – HBO brings a line-up of highly-anticipated returning HBO original drama and comedy series to Asia. They include the final season of The Leftovers and the new season of the Emmy-winning HBO Original comedy series Veep, premiering same time as the U.S., while the latest season of the Emmy-winning HBO Original comedy series Silicon Valley debuts same time as the U.S. one week after. The last episode of the final season of Girls will also premiere same day as the U.S. on HBO.
The third and final season of the eight-episode HBO Original drama series The Leftovers stars Justin Theroux, Carrie Coon, Amy Brenneman, Kevin Carroll, Christopher Eccleston, Scott Glenn and Liv Tyler. Created by Damon Lindelof and Tom Perrotta, the Peabody Award-winning show finds the Garvey and Murphy families coming together as they desperately grasp for a system of belief to help better explain that which defies explanation. The world is crackling with the energy of something big about to happen, a corresponding bookend to the sudden departure that sent them all spinning years earlier, bringing their journey down under.
Starring Emmy-winner Julia Louis-Dreyfus as Selina Meyer, the former vice president and one-time president, the latest season of the ten-episode HBO Original comedy series Veep follows Selina out of the public office for first time in years, as she seeks to secure her legacy and find her place in the world. The ensemble cast of the Emmy-winning show also includes two-time Emmy winner Tony Hale, Emmy nominee Anna Chlumsky, Emmy nominee Matt Walsh, Reid Scott, Timothy Simons, Kevin Dunn, Emmy nominee Gary Cole and Sam Richardson.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 52 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 49 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 31 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020