FremantleMedia shapes up new deal with Full Fat TV
London – FremantleMedia International (FMI) plans to get international audiences moving after acquiring the global distribution rights (excluding the UK and EIRE) for the collection of Joe Wicks: The Body Coach titles from Full Fat TV.
Joe Wicks, aka The Body Coach, is famed for his unique brand of exercise and nutrition. After taking the world of social media by storm and writing the second best-selling cookbook of all time, Lean in 15, Joe brings his popular fitness plans from the digital world to TV screens, enrolling the public to join his fitness revolution. The Joe Wicks fronted shows will make their first appearance to Global TV buyers at the upcoming MIPTV.
In his first show, Joe Wicks: The Body Coach, Joe trained ordinary people over 30, 60 or 90 days, to see what could be achieved when you put your mind to it. Following on from the success of this show, Joe returns with a new two-parter, Joe Wicks: The Body Coach 2017, where he goes in search of volunteers who are willing to commit 90 days of their lives to his regime – a mix of healthy eating, home cooking and intense but short HIIT (High-intensity interval training) exercises.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 173 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 125 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 93 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021