FremantleMedia shapes up new deal with Full Fat TV
London – FremantleMedia International (FMI) plans to get international audiences moving after acquiring the global distribution rights (excluding the UK and EIRE) for the collection of Joe Wicks: The Body Coach titles from Full Fat TV.
Joe Wicks, aka The Body Coach, is famed for his unique brand of exercise and nutrition. After taking the world of social media by storm and writing the second best-selling cookbook of all time, Lean in 15, Joe brings his popular fitness plans from the digital world to TV screens, enrolling the public to join his fitness revolution. The Joe Wicks fronted shows will make their first appearance to Global TV buyers at the upcoming MIPTV.
In his first show, Joe Wicks: The Body Coach, Joe trained ordinary people over 30, 60 or 90 days, to see what could be achieved when you put your mind to it. Following on from the success of this show, Joe returns with a new two-parter, Joe Wicks: The Body Coach 2017, where he goes in search of volunteers who are willing to commit 90 days of their lives to his regime – a mix of healthy eating, home cooking and intense but short HIIT (High-intensity interval training) exercises.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 80 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 57 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- Netflix brings a variety of entertainment with seven new Korean films and series 47 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020