London – FremantleMedia International (FMI) has inked an exclusive multiyear output deal with the Altice Group for Jamie Oliver’s popular TV programmes. The deal will provide a home for the globally renowned TV chef’s titles including his new series Jamie’s Quick & Easy Food on Altice’s new international 100% cookery channel MY Cuisine.
Jamie Oliver’s programmes and cookbooks have reached millions of households all around the world. In Jamie’s Quick & Easy Food, each delicious dish uses just five ingredients, focusing on ease, simplicity, and clever tricks and techniques. This series is packed full of content, and sure to inspire cooks and non-cooks alike to just give it a go.
Al De Azpiazu, Vice President, Sales & Distribution – Western Europe, FMI, “We are delighted to be working with Altice. This partnership will be an opportunity for us to showcase our best collection of old and new programmes featuring the hugely popular chef, Jamie Oliver. Jamie’s entertaining and educational shows have proved hugely popular among food lovers around the world for many years, and MY Cuisine fully shares Jamie’s values. We’re in no doubt that this collection will be everything cookery fans could wish for!”
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 36 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 34 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 33 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020