London – FremantleMedia International (FMI) has inked an exclusive multiyear output deal with the Altice Group for Jamie Oliver’s popular TV programmes. The deal will provide a home for the globally renowned TV chef’s titles including his new series Jamie’s Quick & Easy Food on Altice’s new international 100% cookery channel MY Cuisine.
Jamie Oliver’s programmes and cookbooks have reached millions of households all around the world. In Jamie’s Quick & Easy Food, each delicious dish uses just five ingredients, focusing on ease, simplicity, and clever tricks and techniques. This series is packed full of content, and sure to inspire cooks and non-cooks alike to just give it a go.
Al De Azpiazu, Vice President, Sales & Distribution – Western Europe, FMI, “We are delighted to be working with Altice. This partnership will be an opportunity for us to showcase our best collection of old and new programmes featuring the hugely popular chef, Jamie Oliver. Jamie’s entertaining and educational shows have proved hugely popular among food lovers around the world for many years, and MY Cuisine fully shares Jamie’s values. We’re in no doubt that this collection will be everything cookery fans could wish for!”
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 115 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 86 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 54 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 44 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020