Tel Aviv, Israel – The interactive game show, Who’s Asking? has now been acquired in the UK by Formatzone, marking the first time that the company has partnered with Armoza Formats. Originally developed by United Studios of Israel and distributed by Armoza Formats, the studio-based show has most recently been commissioned in the US and is currently airing on Switzerland’s RTS1.
Who’s Asking? Is a fresh game show that is not just about what questions the participants must answer, but who is asking them. Whether it’s the bus driver, your doctor, or a streetwise grandma – each has a question for the contestants. Instead of picking the type of questions to be asked, the 2 pairs of contestants must select an “asker” from the faces on the screen in front of them. In a game show where looks do matter, the contestants must follow their intuition to compete for the grand prize.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 51 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 42 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020