London – Paywizard, the subscription, billing and customer relationship management (CRM) specialist, announced that Jolt My Car, creators of the platform that turns a smartphone into a high-functioning dashboard camera, has chosen to use the Paywizard Agile platform to ensure it has firm control over subscriber relationships going forward.
Jolt My Car harnesses the power of a driver’s smartphone to log driving data such as time, speed, and details of other vehicles – along with video – in the event of a traffic incident and can be used to support insurance claims and legal actions. The global dash-cam market is projected to be worth more than $1.8 billion within the next five years by US consultancy Grand View Research, as these apps emerge as a key tool in efforts by the insurance industry to curb fraud and allow consumers to protect themselves.
In choosing Paywizard Agile to manage its customer engagement, Jolt My Car – which offers customers both a free pilot version of the front-end app and a paid-for monthly subscription option – is able to develop a single customer view, pooling all its data. Using Paywizard Agile will enable Jolt My Car to monitor the acquisition and retention of both sets of customers, and the rate at which new subscribers migrate from trial to full subscription packages.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 105 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 65 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020