CBS Studios makes agreement with ProSiebenSat.1 Group
Amsterdam and Munich – CBS Studios International and Germany’s ProSiebenSat.1 Group announced a multi-season licensing agreement for Germany’s Next Top Model.
Since its launch in 2006, Germany’s Next Top Model has been one of the top rated entertainment reality programs in the country, with season 12 currently being broadcast on ProSieben. America’s Next Top Model is the most successful and longest-running fashion reality TV series in history, with the original show under license in over 100 markets, along with 20 local versions of the format. Season 23 of ANTM premiered in the U.S. on VH1 and is strutting down the runway with new panel members, and a slew of new experts.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,286 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 84 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 83 views | posted on July 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020