CAKE and Studio Moshi launch Gingerbread Animation
Dublin, Ireland – London based kids’ entertainment specialist CAKE and Australian animation producer Studio Moshi have partnered to create Gingerbread Animation; a brand new independent and creator-driven animation house based in Dublin, Ireland. Gingerbread Animation will create high quality kids animation content producing and developing its own original projects as well as offering tailored creative and production services to third parties and a key all round solution to strategic players in the market.
Specialising in trad-digital 2D animation, underpinned by Studio Moshi’s proven animation production pipeline and both companies’ editorial skillset in development and production, the studio will offer in-house script to screen services including script writing, design, storyboarding, editing, hand crafted TV series and feature length animation and compositing Gingerbread Animation is currently sourcing local Irish talent for new and upcoming series productions to be announced separately with worldwide distribution handled by CAKE.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 46 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 36 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 27 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020