Mumbai – Spuul, the popular Indian digital video-on-demand (VOD) platform for Bollywood and regional content will be available in Maldives through its partnership with Ooredoo Maldives, the leading mobile phone operator.
Through this affiliation, viewers can access Spuul’s premium version, which has a vast library of over 10,000 hours of Bollywood & Indian regional movies. Viewers can also easily stream their favorite movies on multiple devices including smart TV apps, Amazon Fire, Airplay & Chromecast. Upon subscription to the premium version, viewers will be able to experience the full benefits of Spuul besides an unlimited access to their Premium catalogue; downloads on phone and tablet; and no advertisements.
“At Spuul, we are delighted to partner with Ooredoo, one of the largest telecom providers, and launch in Maldives – an important geo for us due to a large presence of the Indian diaspora. Spuul is on a growth trajectory and is currently positioned as one of the leading VOD Indian platforms in the diaspora. Through partnerships and syndications such as Ooredoo, we aim to expand our footprints across countries such as UK, USA, Middle East, Australia & New Zealand, South East Asia.” says Subin Subaiah, CEO Spuul Global.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 44 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020