Alfred Haber Inc. gets rights for a primetime special
Palisades Park, New Jersey – Alfred Haber, President of Alfred Haber, Inc., announced the company has recently secured the exclusive international rights for the upcoming Stayin’ Alive: A GRAMMY Salute To The Music Of The Bee Gees, a two-hour primetime entertainment special honoring five-time GRAMMY winners The Bee Gees. Marking the 40th Anniversary of Saturday Night Fever, this landmark event is broadcast by the CBS Television Network in the U.S.
Hosted by John Travolta and taped in Los Angeles, the iconic tribute features a star-studded line up of performers, including Jason Derulo, Celine Dion, Nick Jonas, John Legend, Demi Lovato, Pentatonix,Ed Sheeran, Keith Urban, and Stevie Wonder, among many others. Some of the unforgettable Bee Gees songs covered during the special include How Deep Is Your Love?, Night Fever, How Can You Mend A Broken Heart?, To Love Somebody, More Than A Woman, If I Can’t Have You, Lonely Days, Emotion, and many more.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 58 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 51 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 49 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 45 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020