The Vietnamese adaptation of It Takes 2, Talpa’s sensational celebrity singing format, has been securing stellar ratings since its launch on VTV3 in February. It’s the leader of the night in the timeslot with an average of 24.2% share. First on air in The Netherlands on RTL4, the hit format has steadily secured the highest market share within its timeslot.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,467 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 72 views | posted on August 4, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020