London – STUDIOCANAL arrives at MIPTV 2017 with a diverse wealth of primetime drama content for global broadcasters and platforms. Selected to be featured at the exclusive MIP Drama Screenings is RIDE UPON THE STORM, the much-anticipated new series from Borgen creator and BAFTA winner Adam Price, produced by Denmark’s DR Drama in co-production with ARTE France and SAM le Français. Adam Price has turned his attention to the concept of faith and religion and how it affects our lives in this modern, character-led story produced by Camilla Hammerich (Borgen) and starring Lars Mikkelsen (House of Cards).
Inspired by epic biblical tales, the drama centres on a family of priests: Johannes (Mikkelsen) and Elisabeth (Ann Eleonora Jørgensen, The Killing) and their two sons August (Morten Hee Andersen) and Christian (Simon Sears). STUDIOCANAL will launch season one (10 x 1-hour) at MIPTV – which broadcasts on DR1 in the fall – with a second 10 x 1-hour season already commissioned to air in 2018.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 66 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020