London – STUDIOCANAL arrives at MIPTV 2017 with a diverse wealth of primetime drama content for global broadcasters and platforms. Selected to be featured at the exclusive MIP Drama Screenings is RIDE UPON THE STORM, the much-anticipated new series from Borgen creator and BAFTA winner Adam Price, produced by Denmark’s DR Drama in co-production with ARTE France and SAM le Français. Adam Price has turned his attention to the concept of faith and religion and how it affects our lives in this modern, character-led story produced by Camilla Hammerich (Borgen) and starring Lars Mikkelsen (House of Cards).
Inspired by epic biblical tales, the drama centres on a family of priests: Johannes (Mikkelsen) and Elisabeth (Ann Eleonora Jørgensen, The Killing) and their two sons August (Morten Hee Andersen) and Christian (Simon Sears). STUDIOCANAL will launch season one (10 x 1-hour) at MIPTV – which broadcasts on DR1 in the fall – with a second 10 x 1-hour season already commissioned to air in 2018.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 74 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 56 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 55 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 40 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020