Singapore – StarHub announced the opening of its 58,000 square feet innovation centre and converged operations cockpit named Hubtricity. The new facility acts as a foundation to accelerate service innovation and co-creation with partners and customers. In so doing, StarHub will help transform Singapore into a vibrant and connected Smart Nation, enhancing people’s everyday lives, strengthening enterprise capabilities and deepening Singapore’s international connectivity.
The centre piece at Hubtricity is the converged command cockpit, where StarHub can monitor how its fixed, mobile and pay TV networks and services are performing, and understand how customers are using and responding to its service offerings through call-centre metrics and social media analytics. This state-of-the-art system provides StarHub with the real-time data needed to deliver the highest service level to customers.
Explaining the company’s idea behind Hubtricity, Tan Tong Hai, Chief Executive Officer of StarHub, said, “Hubtricity is derived from three words Hubbing – the convergence of technology and services; Tri – the three core networks that power Hubbing, and City – where it is about the people we serve.” He continued, “Currently, we are working with both local and global partners to build platforms, such as smart home, intelligent vehicles, connected buildings, virtual reality and smart retail, to meet the future needs of our customers.”
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 32 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020