Singapore – StarHub announced the opening of its 58,000 square feet innovation centre and converged operations cockpit named Hubtricity. The new facility acts as a foundation to accelerate service innovation and co-creation with partners and customers. In so doing, StarHub will help transform Singapore into a vibrant and connected Smart Nation, enhancing people’s everyday lives, strengthening enterprise capabilities and deepening Singapore’s international connectivity.
The centre piece at Hubtricity is the converged command cockpit, where StarHub can monitor how its fixed, mobile and pay TV networks and services are performing, and understand how customers are using and responding to its service offerings through call-centre metrics and social media analytics. This state-of-the-art system provides StarHub with the real-time data needed to deliver the highest service level to customers.
Explaining the company’s idea behind Hubtricity, Tan Tong Hai, Chief Executive Officer of StarHub, said, “Hubtricity is derived from three words Hubbing – the convergence of technology and services; Tri – the three core networks that power Hubbing, and City – where it is about the people we serve.” He continued, “Currently, we are working with both local and global partners to build platforms, such as smart home, intelligent vehicles, connected buildings, virtual reality and smart retail, to meet the future needs of our customers.”
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 91 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 51 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020