Singapore – Sony Pictures Television (SPT) Networks, Asia announced its partnership with Imagine Group to deliver a pipeline of original series for AXN and Sony Channel. The first series to premiere as part of the agreement will be The Apartment: Rising Stars Edition, which is slated to run on Sony Channel, SPT Networks’ female-skewing, companion channel to AXN. Other series to follow include popular reality series The Challenger and Fit for Fashion.
“SPT Networks, Asia has a proven track record in producing highly rated, locally relevant original productions for AXN so we are pleased to further strengthen our capabilities via our partnership with Imagine Group. We look forward to leveraging Imagine’s expertise to premiere content that resonates with our viewers and encourages social engagement for both AXN and Sony Channel,” said Virginia Lim, Senior Vice President and Head of Content, Production and Marketing, Sony Pictures Television Networks, Asia.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 261 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 84 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 76 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- GoQuest Media seals deal with India’s MX Player 71 views | posted on July 23, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021