Hong Kong – PCCW Solutions, the IT services flagship of PCCW Limited, has been awarded the Market Leadership in Digital Technology at the Hong Kong Institute of Marketing (HKIM) Market Leadership Award 2016. The award demonstrates PCCW Solutions’ distinguished efforts and marketing achievements in driving digital technology.
The HKIM Market Leadership Award recognizes individuals and enterprises that, through effective marketing strategy, have integrated branding initiatives, and diversified communication campaigns, to increase market share, improve customer engagement, enhance brand awareness and raise the marketing standards in its respective industry in Hong Kong.
Dr. Michael Y. K. Chan, Honorary Chairman of HKIM, said, “We are pleased to present the market leadership award to PCCW Solutions in recognizing their distinguished contributions for the industry. As a leading IT services provider, PCCW Solutions goes beyond providing advanced digital solutions to accelerating the market adoption, offering consultancy to enterprises in optimizing the digital technology deployment for different marketing initiatives along the customer journey.”
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 98 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 77 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 61 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 49 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020