London/Amsterdam – More4, the British digital television channel owned by Channel 4, has acquired from CBS Studios International the exclusive U.K. broadcast rights to the CBS All Access original series, The Good Fight. The series is set to premiere on More4 in the spring.
From The Good Wife creators Robert and Michelle King, The Good Fight picks up one year after the events of the final broadcast episode of The Good Wife. An enormous financial scam has destroyed the reputation of a young lawyer, Maia (Rose Leslie, Game of Thrones), while simultaneously wiping out her mentor Diane Lockhart’s (Christine Baranski, The Good Wife) savings. Forced out of Lockhart & Lee, they join Lucca Quinn (Cush Jumbo, The Good Wife) at one of Chicago’s pre-eminent law firms.
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 77 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 59 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 51 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 45 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020