Eccho Rights will be representing Maria Wern on behalf of Warner Bros. and TV4, launching a new co-operation at MipTV this April. The crime series, based on a series of novels by author Anna Jansson, has been a hit in Sweden with productions for both television and cinema since 2008. The Eccho Rights deal includes 8 episodes of the series produced by Warner Bros. in 2016, as well as a further 8 planned for production later this year.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020