London – Independent UK based distributor DCD Rights has concluded a raft of early deals for its key MIPTV launch James Martin’s French Adventure, with broadcasters around the world signing the 20-episode series produced by Blue Marlin Television.
Following its recent debut on ITV in the UK, James Martin’s French Adventure, which joins the renowned TV chef as he journeys through France to the locations that inspired his culinary career and pays homage to his culinary hero Keith Floyd, has been picked up by Foxtel ,Australia and Choice TV , New Zealand alongside a pan-Asia deal with BBC Worldwide for its BBC Lifestyle pay TV channel. In Europe, AMC Networks International – Central Europe has secured the series for Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania and Moldova, as well as Kuchnia+ in Poland. Dazzler Media has also acquired DVD and Digital Download rights for the UK and Eire.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 80 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 57 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- Netflix brings a variety of entertainment with seven new Korean films and series 47 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020