London – Independent UK based distributor DCD Rights has concluded a raft of early deals for its key MIPTV launch James Martin’s French Adventure, with broadcasters around the world signing the 20-episode series produced by Blue Marlin Television.
Following its recent debut on ITV in the UK, James Martin’s French Adventure, which joins the renowned TV chef as he journeys through France to the locations that inspired his culinary career and pays homage to his culinary hero Keith Floyd, has been picked up by Foxtel ,Australia and Choice TV , New Zealand alongside a pan-Asia deal with BBC Worldwide for its BBC Lifestyle pay TV channel. In Europe, AMC Networks International – Central Europe has secured the series for Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania and Moldova, as well as Kuchnia+ in Poland. Dazzler Media has also acquired DVD and Digital Download rights for the UK and Eire.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020