Hong Kong – With the rapid advances in technology, people can tune into their favourite OTT platforms on different kinds of electronic devices anytime and anywhere. OTT refers to over-the-top distribution of multimedia content via the Internet. For online entertainment companies, the challenge is how to revise their strategies to adapt to rapid developments and high demand for such content. At the thematic seminar held earlier (14 March), “New Opportunities in the Explosive Growth of Online Entertainment” at the Hong Kong International Film and TV Market (FILMART), representatives of four renowned online entertainment companies discussed how to tap into the tremendous OTT platform market by producing and sourcing quality localised content.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 113 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 64 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 61 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 57 views | posted on July 8, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020