Hong Kong – With the rapid advances in technology, people can tune into their favourite OTT platforms on different kinds of electronic devices anytime and anywhere. OTT refers to over-the-top distribution of multimedia content via the Internet. For online entertainment companies, the challenge is how to revise their strategies to adapt to rapid developments and high demand for such content. At the thematic seminar held earlier (14 March), “New Opportunities in the Explosive Growth of Online Entertainment” at the Hong Kong International Film and TV Market (FILMART), representatives of four renowned online entertainment companies discussed how to tap into the tremendous OTT platform market by producing and sourcing quality localised content.
- Blue Ant Media promotes Jamie Schouela to President, Global Channels and Media; Carlyn Staudt to Global General Manager, Love Nature 41 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 38 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- GMA Network launches new Asian-pop culture digital channel 37 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020