Sherman Oaks, CA – GRB Entertainment continues to add to its strong catalogue by acquiring three factual series covering a range of topics such as true crime, DIY builds, and fantastic luxury autos. In the true crime genre, Exposed with Deborah Norville uncovers the facts behind heinous crimes committed against celebrities, by celebrities.
Find out why the criminals picked their targets, how they did it, and how they got away with it. From kidnapping to embezzlement, review all the evidence in these terrifying cases. Super Fan Builds, produced by DEFY Media, treats viewers to a behind-the-scenes look at Hollywood’s top prop makers who build one-of-a-kind items for super-fans of comic books, video games and movies.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 34 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 31 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 26 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020