Mumbai – Amazon India and Chennai-based ChuChu TV Studios announced a long-term deal which will make Amazon Prime Video India the subscription streaming home for all ChuChu TV’s existing and future videos ad free. ChuChu TV is one of India’s top content creators for kids animation and the ChuChu TV channel, ‘ChuChu TV Nursery Rhymes’ is the third most subscribed channel in India with over 8 million subscribers and over 7.5 billion video views.
ChuChu TV released Johny Johny Yes Papa and Many More Videos in November 2014 which has received over a billion views, making it the third most viewed non-music video of all time.
“ChuChu TV is one of India’s top animators and their series of upbeat songs and colourful animations is much-loved by kids worldwide.” said Nitesh Kripalani, Director and Country Head, Amazon Prime Video India. “We are very happy to partner with ChuChu TV to add to our existing bouquet of kids’ content for ad-free entertainment.”
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 87 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 82 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 79 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- NTV strikes deal with Walter Presents for ‘Murderous Fever’ 44 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020