Mumbai – Amazon India and Chennai-based ChuChu TV Studios announced a long-term deal which will make Amazon Prime Video India the subscription streaming home for all ChuChu TV’s existing and future videos ad free. ChuChu TV is one of India’s top content creators for kids animation and the ChuChu TV channel, ‘ChuChu TV Nursery Rhymes’ is the third most subscribed channel in India with over 8 million subscribers and over 7.5 billion video views.
ChuChu TV released Johny Johny Yes Papa and Many More Videos in November 2014 which has received over a billion views, making it the third most viewed non-music video of all time.
“ChuChu TV is one of India’s top animators and their series of upbeat songs and colourful animations is much-loved by kids worldwide.” said Nitesh Kripalani, Director and Country Head, Amazon Prime Video India. “We are very happy to partner with ChuChu TV to add to our existing bouquet of kids’ content for ad-free entertainment.”
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 179 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020