Philippines – BBC Worldwide announced a partnership that will see BBC Earth and BBC World News launch on Cignal TV – a leading subscription-based Direct-To-Home satellite television service provider in the Philippines. This will be the inaugural launch of BBC Earth in HD, in the Philippines, exclusively on Cignal TV.
BBC Earth and BBC World News will launch on 1 April 2017, bringing premium natural history and factual content as well as up-to-the minute news and current affair programmes to the 1.6 million viewers in the country through the platform’s pre and post paid packages.
BBC Earth is BBC Worldwide’s brand for premium factual content, from natural history and the human world to outer space and science. The channel showcases the work of the world’s foremost factual film makers as it takes audiences up close to the natural world. BBC World News, owned by BBC Global News Ltd., is the BBC’s award-winning 24 hour global news channel, offering world-class international news and feature programmes from an unrivalled network of journalists. BBC World News reports global breaking news whenever and wherever it happens and is the world’s most trusted international news channel with journalists in more places than any other international news broadcaster.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020