Mumbai – The Singapore Tourism Board (STB), together with SilkAir, the regional wing of Singapore Airlines, organised a press conference to announce their close collaboration with Dharma Productions for a major Bollywood movie, Badrinath Ki Dulhania. The movie features key scenes and songs filmed in Singapore. The film, directed by Shashank Khaitan and starring Bollywood stars Alia Bhatt & Varun Dhawan, will hit the screens in March across India.
Despite filming taking place even over the Diwali holidays in November last year, the two stars Alia and Varun had an enjoyable time shooting in Singapore. They were pleasantly surprised by the destination’s varied offerings in dining, retail, attraction and entertainment. While the city impressed them, they also appreciated the friendly atmosphere provided by the people of Singapore for a successful shoot. As a city that constantly evolves and provides a plethora of filming locations with convenience, it continues to be an exciting destination for Bollywood movies.
- ‘The Rookie’ starring Nathan Fillion is coming to AXN Asia starting 23 February 108 views | posted on February 19, 2021
- Viu to showcase 11 new Korean dramas in February and March 90 views | posted on February 19, 2021
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 59 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020