Hong Kong– Animasia Studio and China’s ZeroOne Animation launched the trailer for their upcoming US$ 8.5 Million (RMB60 Million) co-production, Chuck Chicken the Movie (also known as KungFu Chicken in China).
The brand new 3D CGI animated movie, which just commenced production, is set for China and regional theatrical release by the end of 2018. The story and script development process has started since November 2015 and it was a collaborative effort headed by China’s award-winning scriptwriter; He ZiZhuang (winner of the Best Script award at the 20th China Film Golden Rooster Awards), Helen Dong (Pet Pals) and Malaysia’s ahLoong (Bola Kampung the Movie) — who is also the animation director for the movie.
Chuck Chicken the Movie follows Chuck, Flick, and Wing’s new life in the city far from their home in Rocky Perch Island. Chuck begins to start his own ‘Golden Egg Security’ company in the new city but unfortunately, the traditional business model does not suit the needs of the modern city. Just when they are getting frustrated, Chuck discovers the “Ultimate Security Combat Competition” which could save their day.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 61 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 53 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 49 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020