London, United Kingdom – Leading independent distributor all3media International has confirmed a raft of new appointments at its London headquarters, adding newly-created roles across marketing, business affairs, commercial development and acquisitions as part of its ongoing expansion.
Sonja Underwood has been appointed to the role of Head of Marketing, reporting to Rachel Glaister, elevated to EVP International Brands & Press. Sonja will work closely with Rachel to lead the international marketing team in the delivery of a range of global campaigns across the company’s programming portfolio that includes The Missing, Clique, National Treasure, Midsomer Murders, Gogglebox and Kitchen Nightmares. With more than 15 years’ experience in the entertainment industry, Sonja joins from Sony Pictures Television, where she was Territory Director, developing and implementing strategic sales and marketing plans across the Baltic States and African continent.
In the Commercial Development team, Kate Potter joins as Insight Manager, reporting to Veronica Pottinen, Head of Insight. Kate, who will work across the Insight function, with particular emphasis on supporting the all3media International sales team, has previously held programming strategy roles at Sky and MTV and research roles at Cineflix and Zodiak.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 105 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 65 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020