Nonthaburi – Thaicom Public Company Limited and Intersat Limited announced the launch of its Managed Satellite Network Service for Intersat and Thaicom enterprise and government customers over the iDirect satellite hub platform. The companies recently signed a multi-year deal for capacity on the THAICOM 6/AFRICOM 1 satellite.
The service will provide a secure satellite network on the THAICOM 6/AFRICOM 1 satellite which is located at 78.5 degrees east, and an Intersat-owned, collocated iDirect hub at the company’s Kenya-based teleport. Intersat will manage the end-to-end service from its Network Operations Center (NOC) in Nairobi, Kenya. The platform provides a fully managed, customized turnkey service, utilizing state-of-the-art Evolution® hub technology by iDirect which, when combined with THAICOM 6/AFRICOM 1’s powerful beams over Africa, leverages high degrees of efficiency to deliver cost-effective and competitive managed services to its customers.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 55 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 47 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 41 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 38 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020