Warsaw (Poland) – TVN owned by Scripps Networks Interactive, takes you back in time to a world of flamboyant love affairs, lavish balls and violent crimes with its new series Belle Epoque. Poland’s most anticipated television premiere of 2017 was also one of the best in the channel’s history. The first episode, which aired on Wednesday, February 15, hit a debut high with nearly 3 million viewers and almost a 23% share amongst adults aged 16-49, ranking TVN the #1 channel in that demo.
Belle Epoque investigates crimes that shook Cracow to its core in 1908. Jan Edigey-Korycki returns to his hometown to unravel the shocking murder of his mother. He was forced to leave Cracow 10 years earlier after being accused of killing his fiancée’s brother. Although unwelcome, he decides to stay and join forces with his two old friends and forensic pioneers – Henry and Veronica – to find out who committed the crime. Jan’s unmatched intuition, and impeccable understanding of human nature, soon makes him indispensable to the local police.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 175 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 129 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 94 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021