Singapore – NBCUniversal International Networks announced the launch of the E! Zone, the on-demand destination of its pop culture powerhouse, E! Asia, on StarHub Go in Singapore. The service is available to all StarHub Go subscribers as of 1 February. Singapore is the latest territory in Asia to launch E! Zone, following from Japan.
“The launch of E! Zone on StarHub Go is a testament to our commitment to extending this brand to key markets in Asia-Pacific, pioneering in creating new entertainment destinations in the branded SVOD space,” said Christine Fellowes, Managing Director, Asia Pacific, NBCUniversal International Networks. “We look forward to working with StarHub – our long-term platform partners – to reach new audiences in Singapore with E! Zone.”
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 86 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 70 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 58 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 51 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020