Turkey’s biggest broadcaster Kanal D has licensed its three hit series, Wounded Love, Time goes By and Fatmagul (as rerun), to the Chilean network. Prior to this Volume Deal, Kanal D series Fatmagül, Gümüş and Love then Waiting for the Sun, Leaf Cast and Bidding Farewell was also acquired by Mega. Fatmagül will be aired again after its huge success. Time Goes by, sets in 1960’s Istanbul telling a shattering family story with treason, will also be aired in Chilevision.
Kanal D has licenced approx. 1200 commercial hours to Mega until today. This latest international acquisition for Wounded Love adds to a wide range of recently-announced deals in the Latin America such as Chile (Mega), Argentina (Telefe), Peru (America TV) and Uruguay (Monte Carlo). In addition to Latin America Wounded Love is licensed to Macedonia, Croatia, Romania, Hungary, Moldova, Poland and MENA countries as well.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 61 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 53 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 49 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020