Los Angeles /Toronto – CBS Studios International announced a licensing agreement with Corus for the exclusive, first window broadcast rights in Canada to the CBS All Access original series, The Good Fight. The series will premiere in Canada concurrent with the U.S. on Sunday, Feb. 19 at 8:00 PM ET/PT with a special event broadcast on both W Network and Global, and then move exclusively to W Network on Feb. 26.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 9.6k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 362 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 63 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- TBS, Sony Pictures Television sign global distribution and format agreement for ‘Time Is Money’ 54 views | posted on October 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020