Los Angeles /Toronto – CBS Studios International announced a licensing agreement with Corus for the exclusive, first window broadcast rights in Canada to the CBS All Access original series, The Good Fight. The series will premiere in Canada concurrent with the U.S. on Sunday, Feb. 19 at 8:00 PM ET/PT with a special event broadcast on both W Network and Global, and then move exclusively to W Network on Feb. 26.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 41 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020