Mumbai – Amazon announced a long-term alliance with C International Sales, a subsidiary of Cinestaan Film Company, that will make Amazon Prime Video India the exclusive home for two of Toronto International Film Festival’s official selection of Indian films titled, Dev Bhoomi (selected for TIFF 2016, Hof International Film Festival), A Death in the Gunj (Directed by Konkona Sen Sharma, selected for TIFF 2016 and Busan International Film Festival). In addition, Amazon Prime Video will exclusively stream The Hungry, an international co-production between Cinestaan Film Company and Film London.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.9k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 72 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 58 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020