Singapore – MP & Silva has promoted Suhyeon Cho to Chief Commercial Officer. Cho, who joined MP & Silva in 2008, has been promoted from Managing Director, Japan and Korea. In that role he was responsible for all company operations in Japan and Korea. As Managing Director, Japan and Korea, Cho built a strong and highly successful business division, and established MP & Silva as an integral part of the two countries’ sports media rights markets.
His major achievements have been the successful distribution of football media rights, including Premier League, Serie A, Bundesliga, La Liga, FA Cup; and baseball projects, including WBSC Premier 12 and World Baseball Classic. In his new role as Chief Commercial Officer, Cho will be responsible for driving the group’s commercial strategy, working closely with the Group Executive Directors, Konstantinos Filippas and Roland Nikolaou, to ensure MP & Silva continues to grow its global portfolio.
Welcoming the appointment, Jochen Lösch, CEO of MP & Silva, said, “Cho is one of the smartest and most successful businessmen in our industry. Numerous competitors and blue chip companies from the industry tried to lure him away from us over the last ten years. I am proud that we could convince Cho not only to stay with MP & Silva, but to accept the role as Chief Commercial Officer, heading all our business operations from the company’s HQ in London. MP & Silva will benefit hugely from his unparalleled business skills, and I am excited by the prospect of working even closer with Cho in the future.”
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 46 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 36 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 27 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020