Waterloo – Global TV site Viki has teamed up with social viewing app Rave to enable its millions of fans to share content with friends in real time. Friends and family will be able to text and speak to each other in addition to watching Viki content together.
Viki provides its users with access to prime shows in over 200 languages. With its global community of fans, the online TV site is breaking cultural and language barriers standing between entertainment and people everywhere. Viki’s next step is overcoming distance challenges by providing its users with the ability to watch their favourite content while socialising with friends, as if they were sitting in the same room.
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 60 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Disney+ Hotstar set to launch in Malaysia on 1 June 48 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- TFC tops Comscore’s TV viewing engagement for Filipino networks in multicultural Asian households in the US in March 2021 44 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 34 views | posted on May 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020