Singapore – Sony’s powerhouse ONE Channel dominated the Korean entertainment genre in 2016, doubling the ratings of its closest competitor in Singapore and Malaysia. Unleashing an arsenal of groundbreaking Korean dramas throughout the year, including the epic blockbusters Legend of the Blue Sea and Scarlet Heart, ONE commanded a 66 per cent share of viewing among the four Korean channels in Malaysia, and was ranked #2 during primetime viewing (6pm-1am) among all pay-TV channels on Astro.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 316 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 51 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 44 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 39 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020