Singapore – Sony’s powerhouse ONE Channel dominated the Korean entertainment genre in 2016, doubling the ratings of its closest competitor in Singapore and Malaysia. Unleashing an arsenal of groundbreaking Korean dramas throughout the year, including the epic blockbusters Legend of the Blue Sea and Scarlet Heart, ONE commanded a 66 per cent share of viewing among the four Korean channels in Malaysia, and was ranked #2 during primetime viewing (6pm-1am) among all pay-TV channels on Astro.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,302 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 87 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 84 views | posted on July 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020