Keshet International (KI) has opened a new subsidiary in Mexico City, as it seeks to expand its local production capabilities for the Latin American and US Hispanic markets. The new production company cements KI’s commitment to the Latin American and US Hispanic markets, enabling it to build on existing development and production deals by adding new partnerships with broadcasters, networks and brands as well as integrating local talent and introducing more of KI’s unique brand of programming across the region.
The Keshet MX location has been chosen for its central position between the English-speaking and Spanish-speaking Americas and will produce across the region from the US Hispanic market to Colombia, as well as offering development and consulting services throughout the Latin American region.
- iQiyi International’s first original K-drama series ‘My Roommate Is A Gumiho’ to premiere on 26 May 176 views | posted on May 10, 2021
- Media Prima Berhad experiences rapid digital audience growth using Grabyo 100 views | posted on May 11, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner 72 views | posted on May 11, 2021
- TechStorm to launch inaugural Asian original content time belt in June 42 views | posted on May 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020