Keshet International (KI) has opened a new subsidiary in Mexico City, as it seeks to expand its local production capabilities for the Latin American and US Hispanic markets. The new production company cements KI’s commitment to the Latin American and US Hispanic markets, enabling it to build on existing development and production deals by adding new partnerships with broadcasters, networks and brands as well as integrating local talent and introducing more of KI’s unique brand of programming across the region.
The Keshet MX location has been chosen for its central position between the English-speaking and Spanish-speaking Americas and will produce across the region from the US Hispanic market to Colombia, as well as offering development and consulting services throughout the Latin American region.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 48 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020