Keshet International (KI) has opened a new subsidiary in Mexico City, as it seeks to expand its local production capabilities for the Latin American and US Hispanic markets. The new production company cements KI’s commitment to the Latin American and US Hispanic markets, enabling it to build on existing development and production deals by adding new partnerships with broadcasters, networks and brands as well as integrating local talent and introducing more of KI’s unique brand of programming across the region.
The Keshet MX location has been chosen for its central position between the English-speaking and Spanish-speaking Americas and will produce across the region from the US Hispanic market to Colombia, as well as offering development and consulting services throughout the Latin American region.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 45 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020