Vietnam/Singapore – At a press launch in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnamese multimedia communication group International Media Corp (IMC), announced the launch of Viacom International Media Networks’ (VIMN) Paramount Channel Vietnam on HTVC cable (# 16 / Analog, # 6 / Digital), which went on-air on 1 January 2017. The latest distribution deal follows the network’s international success in Spain, France, Russia, Romania, Hungary, Sweden, Poland, Latin America and Italy. In Asia, the high-definition, 24-hour curated movie channel has been introduced via Digicel in the Pacific Islands and on TrueVisions in Thailand.
Paramount Channel Vietnam will feature movie hits and films distributed by Paramount Pictures such as family favorites like Shrek, How To Train Your Dragon and blockbuster franchises like The Godfather, Mission Impossible, Transformers and Star Trek. With a unique programming strategy and movie line-up that is specifically curated to suit audiences’ taste and preferences, Paramount Channel Vietnam will feature a movie viewing experience that is a collection of movies by themes and movie stunt packages each week. The channel will also feature a variety of time frames. For example, blockbusters will feature during three key time-bands daily – 16:30, 20:30 and 22:30. Paramount Channel Vietnam will also offer a mix of some local Vietnamese movies in the near future.
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 84 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- 5 Asian romance dramas on iQiyi that will make you love ‘love’ again 55 views | posted on July 26, 2021
- The Q announces a lineup of new-age comedy series 53 views | posted on July 29, 2021
- ShemarooMe expands worldwide reach on connected televisions via partnership with ZEASN 51 views | posted on July 29, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021