GROUP TVA has now ordered a fourth season of psychological drama The Killer Inside. The new season, comprised of 10 episodes, is now in production and will air in autumn 2017. The series, which is part of Armoza Formats’ scripted catalogue, has aired three successful seasons in Canada on TVA, where it led the time slot across all targets. Also distributed by Armoza as a finished series, Germany’s ZDF is now airing the ready-mades of the first two seasons of the award-winning series.
The drama also aired on TVA Group’s channel addikTV, where it became the channel’s number one show, consistently growing in share across the seasons, as well as on SVOD platform Club illico, where it is one of the most viewed shows.
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 95 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 95 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 90 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- NTV strikes deal with Walter Presents for ‘Murderous Fever’ 45 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020