GROUP TVA has now ordered a fourth season of psychological drama The Killer Inside. The new season, comprised of 10 episodes, is now in production and will air in autumn 2017. The series, which is part of Armoza Formats’ scripted catalogue, has aired three successful seasons in Canada on TVA, where it led the time slot across all targets. Also distributed by Armoza as a finished series, Germany’s ZDF is now airing the ready-mades of the first two seasons of the award-winning series.
The drama also aired on TVA Group’s channel addikTV, where it became the channel’s number one show, consistently growing in share across the seasons, as well as on SVOD platform Club illico, where it is one of the most viewed shows.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,214 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 92 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 77 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 73 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020