The launch of 5 Golden Rings, ITV Studios’ and Talpa’s new connected game show, has secured fantastic ratings in the Netherlands on SBS6. With an incredible 73.2% increase of the market share compared to the channel slot average in the key demo (20-49), 5 Golden Rings has already become the iconic new game show that engages viewers from start to finish.
The app that lets viewers play along in real time was also a great success, enhancing the viewers’ experience even further. 5 Golden Rings is the iconic connected game show in which every pixel counts. Players get five rings to answer questions over five levels. A huge interactive LED floor projects amazing animated pictures that are the base of each question.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 86 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 53 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 42 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020