Mumbai – After its soft launch in August this year, Global English News Network, ‘WION – World is One News’ announced its formal launch with the massive roll-out of a 360-degree marketing campaign aptly titled ‘WION – Be One With the World’. The multi-city campaign will take off across various platforms including Television, Print, Radio, OOH, DTH and Digital.
Leveraging the network strength, WION will further amplify its launch through a roadblock on more than 40 channels of ZEEL and ZMCL on December 9th. Phase I of the marketing campaign will focus on the India market, and it will gradually extend to other markets across the world in Phase II.
WION is a global news network that brings news from around the world but with a South Asian view. The goal of the channel is to engage and empower viewers through balanced and extraordinary storytelling. The channel aims to explore and understand the stake of South Asian region in world affairs by pushing the boundaries of innovation on digital, mobile and television platforms.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 124 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 73 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- iQiyi to simulcast streaming ‘Girls Planet 999’ with Korea on 6 August 54 views | posted on August 5, 2021
- ‘Make a Wish’ from iQiyi’s Sweet On collection becomes a hit with its lovely human-cat couple 50 views | posted on August 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021