Mumbai – After its soft launch in August this year, Global English News Network, ‘WION – World is One News’ announced its formal launch with the massive roll-out of a 360-degree marketing campaign aptly titled ‘WION – Be One With the World’. The multi-city campaign will take off across various platforms including Television, Print, Radio, OOH, DTH and Digital.
Leveraging the network strength, WION will further amplify its launch through a roadblock on more than 40 channels of ZEEL and ZMCL on December 9th. Phase I of the marketing campaign will focus on the India market, and it will gradually extend to other markets across the world in Phase II.
WION is a global news network that brings news from around the world but with a South Asian view. The goal of the channel is to engage and empower viewers through balanced and extraordinary storytelling. The channel aims to explore and understand the stake of South Asian region in world affairs by pushing the boundaries of innovation on digital, mobile and television platforms.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 46 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020