London – Dorothy Crompton has been appointed to Vice President of Format Licensing, as announced by Mark Kaner, head of Twentieth Century Fox Television Distribution (TCFTVD). Crompton will oversee the Scripted Format Business and advise TCFTVD’s international sales offices on their respective Scripted Format sales and strategy.
In addition, she will manage the finished local production assets to facilitate TCFTVD’s sales of local series to the international marketplace. Crompton is based out of the company’s Los Angeles office and will report to Gina Brogi, President of Global Distribution at Twentieth Century Fox. The second season of TCFTVD’s licensed format 24, India has been a solid success in the region where it has received critical acclaim and most recently won six Indian Television Academy Awards.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 53 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 49 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 41 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 40 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020