Singapore – The 27th Singapore International Film Festival (SGIFF)’s 12-day celebration of independent cinema came to a close, with a well-attended crowd of close to 13,000 festivalgoers from Singapore and across the region to its film screenings, talks, forums and masterclasses.
Committed to telling the region’s story through film, the internationally-recognised film festival showcased a total of 161 feature and short films from 52 countries this year, of which 11 screenings, including that of four local productions, were sold out. There was also an increase of over 50% in attendance for the masterclasses and talks this year, a testament to the growing support and interest towards independent cinema.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 52 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 49 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 31 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020