Singapore – MP & Silva has renewed its partnership with Badminton Asia, also known as the Badminton Asia Confederation. Both parties have signed a four-year extension that means MP & Silva will be responsible for distributing Badminton Asia’s worldwide media rights for its full calendar of events.
Badminton continues to be a top draw in Asia where its popularity ranks high across many countries in the region. MP & Silva will play a major role in the development of Badminton in Asia over the next four years from 2017 to 2020, creating new revenue streams that will provide growth platforms for the sport and take the game to the next level across the region.
Since its partnership three years ago, MP & Silva has expanded the visibility of Badminton Asia’s events, reinforcing its broadcast footprint across major badminton countries such as China, Japan, India, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand and Singapore, as well as showcasing the events in new territories through its global network. The extended deal continues MP & Silva’s role in distributing the media rights of Badminton Asia’s calendar of events, covering all media platforms and devices, including online and mobile, as well as betting and in-flight rights.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020