Singapore – Hallyu fans will have much cause for joy in the new year as Singtel brings South Korean superstar and heartthrob Song Seung Heon to Singapore on 7 January 2017. Song will be in town to promote the upcoming drama, Saimdang (师任堂), which will premiere on Turner’s Oh!K (Singtel TV Channel 525 / 611) on 25 January 2017 at 9pm.
Singtel is also giving fans and subscribers exclusive opportunities to get up close and personal with Song during his visit to Singapore. Singtel TV subscribers will get the chance to win 20 pairs of tickets to the meet-and-greet session and receive an autograph from Song. To have an opportunity to meet with the oppa of their dreams, Singtel TV subscribers simply have to answer two questions at www.singteltv.com.sg/songseungheon. The contest starts today and will end 1 January 2017.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 91 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 50 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020