Macau – VICE Media announced a major market expansion into Indonesia, the world’s fourth largest nation. VICE will launch a full-scale operation in Indonesia, producing local content and creative agency services to reach the skyrocketing young population of over 100 million people in the country. In addition, VICE announced multi-platform partnerships with Jawa Pos TV and Google that will bring linear and digital programming to the country. Content will be available in both English and Indonesian.
To date in Asia, VICE has operated out of Japan, China and South Korea, and last month the company launched branded VICELAND blocks, which will eventually become 24-hour VICELAND channels, in 18 South-east Asian territories, including Indonesia, through a partnership with local media powerhouse MultiChannels Asia.
- Canal+ and Cmore journey to ‘Eden’ with All3media International 98 views | posted on June 21, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 64 views | posted on June 18, 2021
- Globecast partners with Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming for new end-to-end OTT Platform, App development 62 views | posted on June 21, 2021
- iQiyi Original K-drama series ‘Jirisan’ completes filming 59 views | posted on June 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020