Macau – TVB officially launches on APSTAR, jointly announced with APT Satellite Company Limited (APT Satellite) this major breakthrough in a ceremony held in Great China Content Showroom during CASBAA Convention 2016. The new pack includes TVB8 and TVB Xing He, which are tailored for Asia, the Middle East, Australia and Central Asia audiences.
“TVB is the most influential TV content provider in overseas Chinese communities. We have established a worldwide distribution network through cable, satellite and OTT technologies. The cooperation with APT Satellite will expand the coverage of our content to the new areas,” said Mr. Sherman Lee, Controller of TVBI.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 52 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 31 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020