Macau – TVB officially launches on APSTAR, jointly announced with APT Satellite Company Limited (APT Satellite) this major breakthrough in a ceremony held in Great China Content Showroom during CASBAA Convention 2016. The new pack includes TVB8 and TVB Xing He, which are tailored for Asia, the Middle East, Australia and Central Asia audiences.
“TVB is the most influential TV content provider in overseas Chinese communities. We have established a worldwide distribution network through cable, satellite and OTT technologies. The cooperation with APT Satellite will expand the coverage of our content to the new areas,” said Mr. Sherman Lee, Controller of TVBI.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 11k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 74 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 58 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020