Singapore – This festive season, StarHub TV customers can look forward to an exciting round-the-clock shopping destination right at their fingertips. Starting tomorrow, StarHub TV, in partnership with Astro Malaysia, will be launching Go Shop (StarHub TV Channel 110), a 24-hour, Mandarin shopping channel. Go Shop will also be made available on StarHub Go, StarHub’s video streaming service, by early next year.
Customers in Singapore can now immerse themselves in a shopping experience that is differentiated, hassle-free and convenient, anytime anywhere. Through Go Shop’s fun and informative TV demonstrations, customers can understand the benefits of each product in-depth as well as the value of the offer. The well-researched product demonstrations are specially tailored to cater to the preferences and lifestyles of Singapore’s consumers.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 70 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 68 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 53 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows 37 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020