Singapore – This festive season, StarHub TV customers can look forward to an exciting round-the-clock shopping destination right at their fingertips. Starting tomorrow, StarHub TV, in partnership with Astro Malaysia, will be launching Go Shop (StarHub TV Channel 110), a 24-hour, Mandarin shopping channel. Go Shop will also be made available on StarHub Go, StarHub’s video streaming service, by early next year.
Customers in Singapore can now immerse themselves in a shopping experience that is differentiated, hassle-free and convenient, anytime anywhere. Through Go Shop’s fun and informative TV demonstrations, customers can understand the benefits of each product in-depth as well as the value of the offer. The well-researched product demonstrations are specially tailored to cater to the preferences and lifestyles of Singapore’s consumers.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 91 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 50 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020