Macau, China – Love Nature, a joint venture between Blue Ant Media and Smithsonian Networks, announced from the Casbaa Convention in Macau, China that the natural history brand will be available later this month to audiences in Singapore via HD television on StarHub TV. The deal marks Love Nature’s debut into the Asian market as the brand continues to reach out to audiences globally via multiple platforms.
“The introduction of Love Nature to Singapore is an important milestone for us as we work aggressively to expand the brand’s offerings and stunning natural history content across Asia and all over the world,” said Jo Parkinson, Managing Director, Love Nature International. “Our collaboration with StarHub will allow us to reach out to wildlife and nature lovers across Singapore with our unforgettable and cutting-edge content.”
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 44 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020