London – Hopster, the app that helps kids learn through shows they love, extends its content offering in Southeast Asia and India bringing Bob the Builder and Thomas & Friends to its young audience. As part of a multi-territory content deal with HIT Entertainment, one of the world’s leading pre-school entertainment companies and a subsidiary of Mattel Inc, Hopster is adding the two big family favourites to its existing line-up of over 1000 episodes of hand-picked preschool shows.
The new additions underline Hopster’s main aim to help little ones learn while interacting with a safe and fun environment. As all of Hopster’s shows, they fit with the curricula supported by a team of academic advisors developed combining early childhood curricula from all over the world. Both new shows are classic UK animations and have been enjoyed by generations. Thomas & Friends has been making tracks to great destinations for over 70 years, introducing little ones to themes such as friendship and teamwork. Since launching in 1999, Bob the Builder and his friends have been teaching their young audience the power of positive thinking, problem-solving and empowerment.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 39 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020