Grupo Éxito, South America’s largest retailer, has entered a deal with Keshet International (KI) for its cross media brand TOUCH to act as the basis for an interactive multi-platform game including a series of live “shorts” on Colombia’s leading channel Caracol.
In an unprecedented high-profile ad campaign, TOUCH has a nation of viewers playing simultaneously to win a share of 2.000 million Colombian pesos ($685,000 US) in prizes. Each lasting 90’, the shorts are currently airing between 8:00pm and 8:15pm every night in primetime across 15 week nights. They are filmed in store at Éxito and production is being led by KI’s Frank Scheuermann, Head of Development and Production for Latin America.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 110 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 63 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 42 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 41 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020