Sherman Oaks, CA – GRB Entertainment announced the appointment of Melanie Torres as its new Director of International Sales, responsible for profitability and sales growth in Latin America, U.S. Hispanic, CEE, CIS and Spanish-speaking Europe.
Torres was previously Associate Manager of International Content Distribution at A+E Networks, where she spent four years between the New York and London offices working across Latin America, US Hispanic, US Syndication, Canada, UK, Benelux, CEE and CIS. Torres began her television career at BBC America assisting the head of distribution for Latin America. She is a graduate of Florida State University.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 45 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020