London/Amsterdam – Fox Networks Group (FNG) Europe and Africa has announced a multi-season licensing agreement with CBS Studios International for the UK exclusive first-window rights to CBS’s new break out hit BULL. Launching on FOX UK in the New Year, this deal builds on FNG UK’s successful portfolio of CBS programming, including NCIS, and follows the acquisition of BULL for other FNG markets including Spain, Portugal, Turkey and Sweden.
Toby Etheridge, Head of Programming FNG UK, said: “FOX UK is committed to bringing our viewers the best, first, so we’re thrilled to be able to premiere smash-hit U.S. drama BULL in the UK. British fans of Michael Weatherly will love this slick new legal series, which is both thought-provoking and entertaining, and we’re pleased to add BULL to our powerful new schedule for FOX, which includes first run NCIS, American Horror Story, Legion and the global phenomenon, The Walking Dead.”
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020